Our business culture is simple and it works! At Ro Health, we believe in providing state-of-the-art care for our employees so that they provide the same level of care to our clients. Ro Health provides a lot of services that most facilities and competitors won’t offer. For school nursing opportunities we exclusively offer: a 5 hour paid orientation prior to working with a Clinical Supervisor, a Clinical Supervisor on-call during school hours to answer any questions you may have, and shadowing with a current Ro Health nurse prior to your first shift if needed. We are currently looking for LVN's to bring on board for Schools in the San Diego area.
Benefits for Licensed Vocational Nurse/ LVN:
- Competitive Pay!
- Monday through Friday!
- Consistent Schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 8 Days of PTO
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Free Continuing Education
- 5 hour paid orientation prior to your start
- On-call Clinical Supervisor support during school hours
Responsibilities of Licensed Vocational Nurse/ LVN:
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Assist in providing a safe environment for the client
- Comply with all documentation and record-keeping requirements
- Working 1x1 with a patient that has one or more of the following (G-tube, trach, catheter, diabetic, seizures)
Requirements of Licensed Vocational Nurse/ LVN:
- California LVN license
- 1 year LVN experience preferred, RECENT GRADS WELCOME!
- Passion for excellent patient care!
Ro Health San Diego Branch is a primary provider of school nursing opportunities from Chula Vista up to Oceanside. We partner with school districts to help fill and provide quality nurses to any of their current/ future vacancies. Each year we have gradually taken over the school nursing market with our quality nurses, which is a product of the extra clinical support we provide anyone on our staff.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time