About our Company:
Ro Health is a rapidly growing medical staffing and home health agency. We supply our clients and patients with healthcare providers that are kind and caring. We believe that our success depends on the success of our providers. Every day, we focus on how we can improve our providers’ experience and their performance. We are committed to helping our providers achieve their goals while delivering exceptional patient care and we are committed to making sure that our providers are comfortable and happy on their assignments.
The Credential Coordinator is an entry-level position that aids with and facilitates the human resource processes. This role assists in the on-boarding of new employees by making sure employees hold the proper credentials for the role. This position is responsible for making sure the branch office is in compliance with Federal, State, and local labor laws. The Credential Coordinator makes certain that all working employees are up to date on credentials and reaches out when a credential is expiring. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance, and auditing. The Credential Coordinator must maintain a high level of confidentiality with employee and candidate information.
- Assists in employee on-boarding process
- Coordinate and manage the employee evaluation process
- Comply with regulatory agency requirements
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Completes Form I-9, verifies I-9 documentation, and maintains I-9 files.
- Submits online investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks.
- Conduct audits of employee files for compliance with role credential requirements.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Tracks status of candidates and assists in contracting.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans, and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested with insurance providers of current patients.
- Assists in New Hire Orientation
- Processes unemployment claims and appeals.
- Develop job descriptions
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resources principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with G Suite and/or Microsoft Office.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times.
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
- Located in Seattle, WA - Fisherman's Terminal near Ballard and Interbay neighborhoods
- Pay: Competitive hourly pay plus 15 days PTO, 4% matching 401k, medical benefits, vision, and dental.