Nurse | LVN | Private Case
Work for a top 100 employer in CA State!
Ro Health is hiring Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to provide one-to-one skilled nursing services to medically intensive children. Apply today and learn about the impact you can make!
LVN | POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Current State Nursing License
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Proof of negative PPD skin test
- Pediatric experience a plus
LVN | BENEFITS OFFERED
- Compensation based on experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Vanguard 401(k) plans
- 8 days of PTO
- CE reimbursement
LVN | DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, families and staff
- Ability to work independently
- Provide emergency airway management
- Administer enteral and oral feedings
- Physical activity, which may include heavy lifting bending, standing or twisting while caring for client while providing total care.
- Medication administration, treatments, and therapies
- Complete thorough documentation, including treatment and interventions
- Seizure management
TRAINING AND CONTINUING EDUCATION OFFERED
- Training: Airway management, Pain Management, Enteral Feeding, Medication Management, Seizure Management
- Continuing Education Classes
- Support: Reach someone on-call 24 hours a day
WHY PDN OR HOME HEALTH?
- Super flexible schedules - we are usually able to accommodate the days and hours you want to work; want part-time, full-time, days, nights, weekends? All shifts are on the table and we work hard to find a position that works for you.
- One-to-One care - make a huge impact on the health of your patients and develop amazing relationships with the children and families you work with!
- Less stress - the pace of the position is much less stressful than a traditional hospital/facility; allows nurses to provide the level of attention each patient needs.
Ro Health- San JoseLed by management with nearly 20 years of healthcare staffing experience, Ro Health is a knowledgeable, caring, and supportive employer that advocates for your career advancement and provides great compensation and the industry's best benefits. We have very low recruiter turnover and our support staff is available 24/7. Ro Health provides the personal touch of a small agency that is dedicated to creating a best in class experience down to every detail.