Our business culture is simple and it works! At Ro Health, we believe in providing state-of-the-art care for our employees so that they provide the same level of care to our clients. Ro Health provides a lot of services that most facilities and competitors won’t offer. For school nursing opportunities we exclusively offer: a 5 hour paid orientation prior to working with a Clinical Supervisor, a Clinical Supervisor on-call during school hours to answer any questions you may have, and shadowing with a current Ro Health nurse prior to your first shift if needed.
Benefits for LVN:
- Competitive Pay!
- 8 Days of PTO
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Free Continuing Education
- 5 hour paid orientation prior to your start
- On-call Clinical Supervisor support during school hours
Responsibilities of LVN:
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Assist in providing a safe environment for the client
- Comply with all documentation and record-keeping requirements
- Working 1x1 with a patient that has one or more of the following (G-tube, trach, catheter, diabetic, seizures)
Requirements of LVN:
- California LVN or RN license
- 1 year nursing experience preferred, RECENT GRADS WELCOME!
- Passion for excellent patient care!
Ro Health San Diego Branch is a primary provider of school nursing opportunities from Chula Vista up to Oceanside. We partner with school districts to help fill and provide quality nurses to any of their current/ future vacancies. Each year we have gradually taken over the school nursing market with our quality nurses, which is a product of the extra clinical support we provide anyone on our staff.