Special Education Teacher - Mild/Moderate - Great Benefits!
Ro Health - PR Derek Watsonville, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ro Health is currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Special Education Teacher to work within mild/moderate or moderate/severe behavioral programs within Watsonville, CA. We are looking to hire several individuals for the current school year. Come make a difference within our community!
· Location: Watsonville, CA
· Job Type: Full Time
· Specialties: Special Education
· Weekly Hours: Full Time 35-40,
· Target Start Date: ASAP!
Benefits & Compensation:
· Low Deductible Healthcare Plan
· Dental and Vision Plan
· Vanguard 401K with 4% Employer Match
· Travel Reimbursement / Tax-Free Stipends
· 8 Days PTO per year
· Colonial Life: Accident, Short-Term Disability and Whole Life Insurance
- Possess a valid California Special Education teaching credential
- Previous experience in working with individuals with exceptional needs and with the concerns of their parents
- Ability to assess, prescribe, instruct, and evaluate the learning needs of Special Day Class individual students Ability to relate to staff and parents, as well as to children
- Must have completed or be enrolled in advanced preparation in Special Education, Master’s Degree preferred
Ro Health - PR Derek
EducationView all jobs at Ro Health - PR Derek