Ro Health Tacoma is growing again and looking to add an entry level position, Staffing Consultant to add to our close knit, fun office environment!
Ro Health is looking for an energetic, self starter, that is hyper organized to help take our company to the next echelon as a Staffing Consultant in our Tacoma, WA location. We need someone who is looking to advance quickly with a company that has lofty goals. Voted a Washington Top 100 Employer by the Puget Sound Business Journal, a Best Staffing Company to Work For by Staffing Industry Analysts, and one of the fastest growing companies in the nation by Inc. Magazine, Ro Health is looking to continue its rapid growth. As a company that promotes from within, we're looking for talented leaders interested in growing a business in the healthcare space. This position is for entry-level talent to hire as Staffing Consultant and train to become Area Managers within 18-24 months.
- Recruit, hire, retain, and place healthcare providers in a variety of client facilities
- Develop and manage relationships with Client Organizations
- Source, interview and screen candidates for placement
- Strategize, develop and execute a marketing plan
- Manage and schedule healthcare providers
- Negotiate wages with prospective candidates
- Network with trade associations
- Assist in managing and understanding payroll processes
- Bachelor's Degree from Accredited University
- Strong interest in B2B sales
- Honest – must have a high level of integrity
- Passion – must demonstrate a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Sales and/or Recruitment experience
- Leadership experience
- Excellent Sense of Humor and sunny disposition
More about Ro Health and this position
We supply schools and skilled nursing facilities with the healthcare providers that they need to care for their patients. We believe in taking great care of our providers so they can focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
We're a small company with huge aspirations. Our Tacoma office is small, and we're looking for a dynamic personality that wants tomake an impact in a team environment. We’re hiring a Staffing Consultant to teach recruitment, sales and management skills to open a satellite branch as we expand East. If you are a driven entrepreneur that wants to play an integral role in the growth of a young organization contact me today.