*COME MAKE AN IMPACT DURING THE CURRENT PANDEMIC!
Ro Health is seeking a few great Registered Nurses (RN) to conduct screenings for Alameda County!
Registered Nurses (RN) Position Details:
- Locations: Oakland, CA - Alameda County Public Health Department
- Specialty: Public Health Nursing
- Positions Available: Full Time
- Shift: 9:30am-5:30pm
- Flexible Schedule (Monday-Friday)
- Target Start Date: ASAP
- Creating and emailing/mailing work exclusions for healthcare providers
- Data entry and Quality Assurance
- Serves as liaison with licensed facilities experiencing COVID-19 outbreak
- Assesses facility preparedness and capacity to care for COVID-19 (+) and COVID-19 (-) patients
- Provides education and training on infection control principles
- Advises facility leadership re: clinical monitoring of vulnerable residents to prevent undetected decompensation
- Reviews line lists to closely track confirmed and suspected cases (surveillance)
- Identifies gaps in knowledge and resources
- Links to testing resource
- Reinforces expectations and requirements Additional tasks are sometimes required
Training and materials provided. We are interested in individuals who are interested in communicable disease prevention and surveillance. Nurses need to be able to read English and maneuver email systems and likely some Word documents.
About Ro Health
Led by Management with nearly 20 years of Healthcare Staffing experience, Ro Health is a knowledgeable, caring and supportive employer that advocates for your career advancement. By providing great compensation and the industries best benefits, we have been able to retain some of the best healthcare providers in the industry. Our support staff is available 24/7 to meet any needs that may arise. You'll get one point of contact and we promise you'll never talk with a call center!
Ro Health- OaklandLed by management with nearly 20 years of healthcare staffing experience, Ro Health is a knowledgeable, caring, and supportive employer that advocates for your career advancement and provides great compensation and the industry's best benefits. We have very low recruiter turnover and our support staff is available 24/7. You'll get one point of contact and we promise you'll never talk with a call center! Ro Health provides the personal touch of a small agency that is dedicated to creating a best in class experience down to every detail.