1:1 Pediatric Care | Home Health
Ro Health- Oakland Vacaville, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
* Are you an Enthusiastic Nurse?
** Do you love kids
** If so we have a great opportunity for you!
Ro Health is seeking a few great Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to care for a child and work with families in an intimate home-care nursing environment.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Position Details:
- Locations: Vacaville, Ca
- Specialty: Pediatrics
- Positions Available: Full Time
- Shifts: Day Time
- Schedule: Day Time
- Travel: One location; no excessive driving
- Target Start Date: ASAP
- Competitive Pay! Negotiable; Based on Experience
- Vanguard 401k with up to 4% Employer Match
- 8 Days of PTO per year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible scheduling
Minimum Qualifications for Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) and Registered Nurses (RN):
- California State Nursing License
- Current CPR/BLS Card
- Current Negative TB Result
Skills Training We Provide for Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) and Registered Nurses (RN):
- Experience with Seizure Disorders
- Diastat Experience
- Insulin Injections or Insulin Pumps
- Providing medication to children
- G-Tube feeding & medications
- Custodial Duties
- Tracheostomy experience
- Care for visually impaired patients
Led by Management with nearly 20 years of Healthcare Staffing experience, Ro Health is a knowledgeable, caring and supportive employer that advocates for your career advancement. By providing great compensation and the industry's best benefits, we have been able to retain some of the best healthcare providers in the industry. Our support staff is available 24/7 to meet any needs that may arise. You'll get one point of contact and we promise you'll never talk with a call center!
Ro Health- Oakland
Who is Ro Health? Led by management with nearly 20 years of healthcare staffing experience, Ro Health is a knowledgeable, caring, and supportive employer that advocates for your career advancement and provides great compensation and the industry's best benefits. We have very low recruiter turnover and our support staff is available 24/7. You'll get one point of contact and we promise you'll never talk with a call center! Ro Health provides the personal touch of a small agency that is dedicated to creating a best in class experience down to every detail.