RN Case Manager | Flexible Schedule! | Pediatrics (349)
Ro Health- Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ro Health is looking for a home health clinical supervisor with 2+ years of experience working with a variety of ages with complex medical concerns!
Clinical Supervisor (RN) Position Details:
- Locations: South Los Angeles Region
- Specialty: Private Duty Nursing
- Positions Available: Per Diem to Full Time
- Shift: Days
- Schedule: Flexible, make your own hours
- Target Start Date: ASAP
Clinical Skills Preferred for Clinical Supervisor (RN):
- Strong assessment skills
- Experience writing care plans
- Strong training and communication skills
- Experience with Seizure Disorders
- Insulin Injections or Insulin Pumps
- Providing medication to students
- G-Tube feeding & medications
- Custodial Duties
- Ability to handle behavioral issues
- Tracheostomy experience
- Care for visually impaired patients
Clinical Supervisor (RN) Job Duties:
- Conduct 60 day reassessments of home health clients
- Knowledge of case management concepts
- Writing treatment plans
- Be available for guidance and training to LVNs and RNs on their assignments
- Conduct in person skills assessments and training
- Many of our clients are medically fragile children and require patience and compassion
- Coordinate and check in with families we work with
Clinical Supervisor (RN) Benefits:
- Vanguard 401k with up to 4% Employer Match
- Accrued hourly PTO
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits available for full time employees
Minimum Qualifications for Clinical Supervisor (RN):
- California State Nursing License
- 2 years RN experience
- Current CPR/BLS Card
- Current Negative TB Result
About Ro Health
Led by Management with nearly 20 years of Healthcare Staffing experience, Ro Health is a knowledgeable, caring and supportive employer that advocates for your career advancement. By providing great compensation and the industry's best benefits, we have been able to retain some of the best healthcare providers in the industry. Our support staff is available 24/7 to meet any needs that may arise. You'll get one point of contact and we promise you'll never talk with a call center! Ro Health provides the personal touch of a small agency that is dedicated to creating a best in class experience down to the last detail.
Ro Health- Los AngelesWhy Work Here?
Enjoy variety and flexibility working in the area's best facilities!
Led by management with nearly 20 years of healthcare staffing experience, Ro Health is a knowledgeable, caring, and supportive employer that advocates for your career advancement and provides great compensation and the industry's best benefits. We have very low recruiter turnover and our support staff is available 24/7. You'll get one point of contact and we promise you'll never talk with a call center! Ro Health provides the personal touch of a small agency that is dedicated to creating a best in class experience down to every detail.