Expand your nursing knowledge by joining an industry leading team. Our business culture is simple and it works! At RO Health, we believe in providing state-of-the-art care for our employees so that they provide the same level of care to our clients. We staff with local Long-Term Care and Skilled Nursing facilities that are currently looking to bring on LVNs who preferably have 1-2 years of LTC/SNF experience. So if you're looking for your next contract, please feel free to give us a call.
- Area: La Verne, CA
- Specialty: Skilled Nursing
- Positions: AM/PM/NOC, 12 hour shifts available
- Target Start Date: ASAP
- Observe and Evaluate performance of other LVNs, document feedback and report to RN
- Perform and document rounds of patients receiving medical and/or psychiatric care and report changes in patient condition to the RN
- Obtain specimens for diagnostic testing
- LVN License in Good Standing for the state of CA
- Must meet availability requirements
- Passion for Healthcare
Ro Health- Los Angeles
Why Work Here?Led by management with nearly 20 years of healthcare staffing experience, Ro Health is a knowledgeable, caring, and supportive employer that advocates for your career advancement and provides great compensation and the industry's best benefits. We have very low recruiter turnover and our support staff is available 24/7. You'll get one point of contact and we promise you'll never talk with a call center! Ro Health provides the personal touch of a small agency that is dedicated to creating a best in class experience down to every detail.
Enjoy variety and flexibility working in the area's best facilities!