Licensed Practical Nurse
Ro Health - Long Term Care Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*COME JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING HEALTHCARE STAFFING AGENCY IN THE NATION*
We are currently searching for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN’s) to join the Ro Health team throughout Portland and the surrounding area! LPN’s for all settings, schedules, and locations - Apply RIGHT NOW - Do it, it’s the job you’ve always wanted!
Ro Health’s Oregon Branch specializes in partnering with client facilities that need your help and can offer the best pay and flexibility imaginable. Make your own schedule, and work as much or as little as YOU want. Experience the best service in the industry, let us take care of you while you focus on your patients. Call/text/email us today!
- LPN: $27.00 to $32.00 per hour depending on Experience, Location, Professional References, and Shift Type.
LPN Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- Excellent Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k) with a 4% Match
- Fast Convenient Onboarding Process
- Easy, Flexible Scheduling
- Current Oregon LPN license
- Current negative TB
- LPN will provide excellent care to residents and patients in an environment which promotes patients rights, dignity, and more.
- LPN understands and follows care plans, works with other staff to update information, changes and observations of the residents' needs and preferences.
- LPN sees to the needs of patients including; bathing, feeding, grooming, ambulation, transferring, incontinent care, toileting, communicating, or other needs in the patients care requirements.
- LPN will work with a variety of documentation systems as required by client facility.
- LPN will maintain an excellent attitude working with all patients, and staff. Works in a team environment and is an active member of the patient care team.
Sound like a great position? Come Join our Team!
Apply now through Indeed or at rohealth.com
Call/Email/Text us today! Phone/Text: 503.427.1897
Why Ro Health?
Find out why Ro Health is the fastest growing healthcare staffing agency in the nation! We think it’s pretty simple. Take GREAT care of healthcare providers, and in turn, they will take GREAT care of their patients. Taking great care of YOU means compensation packages tailored to your needs, offering exceptional benefits, outstanding support, and anything else you can think of – we’re here for you! Ro Health is committed to finding, placing, and retaining the BEST healthcare providers on the West Coast! We’re a small company focused on serving you, so you can focus on treating your patients
Ro Health - Long Term Care
Led by management with nearly 20 years of healthcare staffing experience, Ro Health is a knowledgeable, caring, and supportive employer that advocates for your career advancement and provides great compensation and the industry's best benefits. We have very low recruiter turnover and our support staff is available 24/7. You'll get one point of contact and we promise you'll never talk with a call center! Ro Health provides the personal touch of a small agency that is dedicated to creating a best in class experience down to every detail.