RizePoint is a rapidly growing company specializing in cloud-based software for large enterprises in the food, hospitality and retail industries. The representative on the Customer Success Team plays a critical role at RizePoint. Team members serve as the first point of contact for RizePoint end use customers. As a CSR you will actively triage technical issues, provide timely and concise technical support and communications through phone calls and work tickets, as well as work closely cross departmentally to continue to provide solutions through RizePoint's products and services.
If you have an inexhaustible commitment to excellence, strong technical and customer service skills and thrive in a face paced changing environment, we want you as a member of our Customer Success Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail and e-mail requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with RizePointsupported hardware, software and other computer related technologies
- Offers support to users by leading them through diagnostic procedures, and staying involved in any additional follow ups, testing or troubleshooting.
- Communicates with users efficiently to collect information about problems and provides a timely response regarding research, isolation and completion.
- Suggests, through proven success, creative solutions for issue resolution.
- Reviews and validates tests items implemented for quality.
- With other member of the CSR team, reviews published help and process documentation for accuracy.
- Creates and publishes relevant support content (Wiki), to intranet systems.
- Maintains client relationships within industry.
- Attends and participates in departmental and companywide meetings, trainings and company sponsored events.
- Works well in a team structure but is also able to perform job duties autonomously.
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude in a rapidly changing fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize when working between multiple tasks with interruption.
Qualifications and Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of two years related experience working directly with customers
- IT or technical certifications a plus but not required
- Language Ability:
- Ability to communicate clearly in English required
- Strong communication skills, oral and written required.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Identify customer issues and rationally communicates business needs and potential solutions.
- Job Knowledge:
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of one's work and its integral relationship to other employees and departments in the achievement of an objective
RizePoint is the global leader in software solutions that proactively safeguard enterprise compliance for both internally-imposed standards and externally-imposed regulations. RizePoint builds and protects brand equity by enabling a consistent customer experience. Our clients gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint mobile and cloud-based solutions serve nearly 2 million audits with 200 million questions answered annually. RizePoint's headquarters are in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visitRizePoint.com.
Reports To:Customer Success Manager
Type: Full-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Other:Located in Cottonwood Heights, UT.
This position not available to work remotely or for relocation.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro