Customer Success Project Manager (Program Manager)
- Posted: over a month ago
Customer Success Project Manager (Program Manager)
Please note this is not a Technical Project Manager position.
The Customer Success team serves as a customer advocate, often functioning as a liaison between our customers and all internal RizePoint teams. The goal of the Customer Success team is to create a wildly successful customer platform that realizes the full potential of its Quality, Safety, and Supplier Programs.
We are looking for a candidate with strong Project Management skills as well as experience in the software industry to own client relationships. As our Customer Success Project Manager (internally known as "Program Manager"), you will work with some of our largest and most complex customers to build a strong relationship and ensure they realize the full value of their investment with RizePoint. You'll need to act as a strategic advisor understanding their unique programs, goals, and partnerships, and be able to translate those into successful programs implemented with RizePoint software and services. You'll be joining a fast-paced environment where results count and are recognized and rewarded.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand our customers' strategic programs and goals, evaluate client needs, and develop configurations that support business processes.
- Manage the relationship with the client and external partners.
- Work closely and collaboratively with our services and engineering teams to ensure the successful implementation and execution of our customers' programs.
- Provide training and end-user support on an ongoing basis.
- Review customer product needs, develop project plans, and ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet customer expectations.
- Implement technical work requests for complex business needs such as integrations, customizations, data import/export, site configurations, and reporting.
- Provide administrative and implementation services for customers as defined within the scope of sales/service agreements.
- Assist in defining and implementing RizePoint application best practices, as well as following and recommending improvements to software business processes.
- Be the primary point of contact to answer client technical questions, run root cause analysis, and work across internal and client teams to determine the best courses of action.
- Identify program offerings and work with sales to expand customer scope.
- Educate customers on the value they can generate from the power of their RizePoint solution.
- Ensure customers employ best practices and their RizePoint solution is optimized for maximum value.
- Leverage data to identify risk and establish risk mitigation strategies.
- Leverage technology to communicate to groups of customers to deliver meaningful, targeted information.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education/Experience: 4+ years of experience providing client-facing strategic advisory services, project management services and/or implementing software applications. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business or related field.
- Ability to manage projects across multi-functional groups such as software development, technology, operations, marketing, sales, customer support, and senior management.
- Project Management certification is required.
- Experience in the SaaS industry and with the software development lifecycle from conception through product delivery.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior-level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales, and marketing experts.
- Proven ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts to a wide range of audiences, tailoring the message for audiences from technical teams through executives.
- Passion for technology, an appetite for learning and motivation to become an expert - on products, clients, and industry trends.
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications.
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves and assist wherever needed.
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way RizePoint serves its customers.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
RizePoint is the global leader in software solutions that proactively safeguard enterprise compliance for both internally imposed standards and externally-imposed regulations. RizePoint builds and protects brand equity by enabling a consistent customer experience. Our clients gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint mobile, and cloud-based solutions serve nearly 2 million audits with 200 million questions answered annually. RizePoint's headquarters are in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit RizePoint.com.
Reports To: Director of Customer Success
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?