- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Reports To: Senior Graphic Designer
FLSA Status: EXEMPT
Under the supervision of the Senior Graphic Designer, the Graphic Designer is responsible for designing internal and external collateral following strict RDG style guidelines and brand standards. This creative, ideally food and wine enthusiast professional will also support general marketing department initiatives, including menu design and proofing, business cards, creation of presentations, manuals, advertising, and promotional materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs creative for various in-restaurant promotions across all RDG brands
- Formats and designs newsletters, training materials and manuals, presentations, booklets, and flyers
- Formats, spell checks, and updates restaurant and event venue menus – posts all updated menus to website
- Liaises with chefs and managers on menu-related content
- Updates all associated collateral material as it applies to menu changes
- Works exceptionally well under pressure
- Additional duties and responsibilities to be added as appropriate
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Graphic Design or Digital Communications
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), Canva
- Strong eye for design and esthetics – portfolio is a must
- Good understanding of branding and how it carries across multiple channels
- Highly organized with exceptional communications skills
- Strong writing, editing, and proofing copy is a necessity - expert attention to detail and an eye for catching inconsistencies
- Experience with file preparation for print and digital purposes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of HTML; experience with content management systems and email marketing programs (Constant Contact.)
- Photography and videography skills encouraged, including post-production editing skills
- Must speak fluent English
PORTFOLIO REQUIRED: We ask all applicants to include a PDF or website portfolio along with their resume.
No Third Party Agencies or Submissions will be accepted. Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. DFWP Opportunities posted here do not create any implied or express employment contract between you and our company/ our clients and can be changed at our discretion and/or the discretion of our clients. Any and all information may change without notice. We reserve the right to solely determine applicant suitability. By your submission, you agree to all terms herein.
Riviera Dining Group Inc
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Graphic Designer Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.