Truck Technician/Diesel Mechanic Journeyman Mobile Technician
Riverview International Truck West Sacramento, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $39 Hourly
$2500 sign on bonus. ( Paid as follows. $750 on 1st check. $750 at 120 days. $1,000 at 1 year.)
Riverview International Truck is one of the region's premier Commercial Truck Dealerships, proudly serving Northern California. Our team enjoys a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focused to help you grow both personally and professionally. We're interested in helping you establish and build a long-term career with us, because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
Riverview is a family owned and operated business. We have been serving our customers since 1981. We are 82 employees strong and looking to add hard working and talented employees to our team as we continue to grow.
What We Offer:
* Top pay in the industry. Our top trained techs with CDL make over $39 per hour. You can get there as well!!!!
*Lots of work. Layoffs have not occurred at all.
*Overtime often available.
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- PTO and Vacation Days
- Fantastic Culture and Work Environment
A Service Technician is responsible for providing service to our customers while maintaining exceptional customer service. This can include: cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of parts and attachments. Installation with the help of proper manuals, report writing, disassembly, assembly, parts reuse evaluation, and reconditioning.
This position if for a mobile technician working on our Idealease Fleet. Riverview has a large fleet of lease and rental trucks that need mobil maintenance. NO 24 hour Call Out. Regular predictable work week. No holiday call outs. Enjoy time with family when you should. If you are working for another mobile company and are not being trained, not being exposed to proper repair methods, not receiving health benefits for you and your family, not receiving a 401k with 25% match Riverview may be your next home.
We will provide a service truck and you will work mobil and in the shop depending on the day. Each day will be different. You must be able to communicate well with customers and be a self starter.
1. Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
2. Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
3. Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks, and make adjustments as needed.
4. Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
5. Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
6. Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
7. Work a 40 hour work week each and every week.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Possess Own tools.
* 3 years fleet or dealership mechanic experience
*Abilitly to obtain a Class A or Class B license
*Desire to train and progress to the top
*Abiltiy to work in a team environment
* Clean DMV. Please attach DMV printout with resume
Riverview International Truck
AddressWest Sacramento, CA
AutomotiveView all jobs at Riverview International Truck