Windows - Linux Systems Administrator
Riverside Research Beavercreek, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Riverside Research is seeking a System Administrator for our new Tools & Techniques Integration Lab (T2 IL). This position is located in our Beavercreek, Ohio office with travel expected once or twice a year. This position provides system administration for an agile lab using Windows and Linux operating systems. The successful candidate will have demonstrated capabilities to install developmental software and tools on Windows and/or Linux workstations to support customer test. The work is part of an integrated team that will test and evaluate potential new tools for use in reverse engineering complex software and hardware systems. The candidate needs to be a resourceful problem solver with a willingness to reach out to software developers and others to rapidly deploy tools for testing.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Maintain workstation operating systems
• Manage software licenses
• Install and manage system protection
• Troubleshoot software and hardware issues
• Report system maintenance status/resolve issues as required
• Travel to Government site for delivery and collaboration
• Research technical issues related to tool operation
• Develop collaborative relationship with Government customer and other mission partners
• Other duties as assigned.
• Top Secret clearance, capable of acquiring an SCI adjudication
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, management information systems or related relevant fields
• 2+ years of experience with Windows and Linux system administration
• Self-motivated, driven, detail oriented responsible team member who can readily identify support areas and function with limited direct supervision; strong communication and organizational skills are essential
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Security + training/certification
• Information Security Systems Manager (ISSM), Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO), Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) training/certification/experience
• Microsoft system administrator certifications
• Linux system administrator certifications
• Amazon Web Service (AWS) or Microsoft Azure cloud certifications
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law," please visit:
TechnologyView all jobs at Riverside Research