Talent Acquisitions Operations Specialist (Part Time)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Riverside Research is an independent National Security Nonprofit dedicated to research and development in the national interest. With revenues of $125M+, and a staff of more than 630, Riverside Research provides high-end technical services, research and development, and prototype solutions to some of the country's most challenging technical problems. Riverside Research also supports advanced technical education and collaborates widely with university researchers.
The company was formed from a respected research laboratory at Columbia University and has a current focus on technical areas including Radar systems, Optics and Photonics, Electromagnetics, Plasma physics, Geoint, Masint, Systems Engineering, and Modeling & Simulation.
Riverside Research's open innovation R&D model encourages both internal and external collaboration to accelerate innovation, advance science, and expand market opportunities. In 2015, Riverside Research expanded its facility in Dayton, OH, adding a 30,000 square-foot Open Innovation Center (OIC). The OIC is a collaborative R&D environment that fosters creativity, synergy, and ultimately delivers innovative solutions to current and anticipated challenges. The OIC sets the standard for collaborative innovation and is dedicated to promoting research across the company. Riverside Research has additional research facilities in Boston, MA; New York, NY; Centreville, VA; and Champaign, IL.
Job Number: 868
Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist Part Time- is an integral member of the Talent Acquisition team.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
University Programs/ Proposal Operations:
- Developing University/STEM/Intern program process/policies
- Development and management of a robust program to maintain a strong pipeline of high-quality ELP candidates
- Collaborate and build relationships with hiring managers
- Develop and maintain contacts with universities, alumni groups, DE&I groups within university scope.
- Manage reporting on key recruiting metrics such as pipeline statistics, diversity goals, time to fill
- Ensure application of our best practices for interviewing and structured University hiring process process
- Generate Creative ads with Marketing for external sites
- Provide unique ideas and strategic thinking in a team environment
- Track and analyze proposal changes make updates in an ever-changing environment
- Maintain spreadsheet working with BD team to understand upcoming proposals and needs
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of experience in University Programs, Proposal and/or TA Operations
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Green House preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-culturally
- Prior experience working Ability to work in a fast -paced and extremely time-sensitive environment (handle pressure)
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Tools, Excel, Word, etc)
- Prior experience using social media for advertising and sourcing purposes
- Solid communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results
- Experience working and supporting university, proposal needs
- Experience with TA strategy, management, diversity, and interview process management
- Solid consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Ability to implement creative solutions to complex problems and difficult challenges
- Has knowledge or OFCCP, DCAA, and other government contract compliance, laws and regulations
Riverside Research does not mandate COVID vaccination as a condition of employment. However, proof of vaccination or negative test may be required to enter certain government facilities and sites. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site-specific requirements. To protect the health and safety of its employees, their families, and to comply with customer requirements, the company requires all employees to disclose vaccination status (upon hire).
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law," please visit:
BusinessView all jobs at Riverside Research