Program Manager - EWAAC
- Posted: over a month ago
Riverside Research is an independent National Security Nonprofit dedicated to research and development in the national interest. With revenues of $125M+, and a staff of more than 630, Riverside Research provides high-end technical services, research and development, and prototype solutions to some of the country's most challenging technical problems. Riverside Research also supports advanced technical education and collaborates widely with university researchers.
The company was formed from a respected research laboratory at Columbia University and has a current focus on technical areas including Radar systems, Optics and Photonics, Electromagnetics, Plasma physics, Geoint, Masint, Systems Engineering, and Modeling & Simulation.
Riverside Research's open innovation R&D model encourages both internal and external collaboration to accelerate innovation, advance science, and expand market opportunities. In 2015, Riverside Research expanded its facility in Dayton, OH, adding a 30,000 square-foot Open Innovation Center (OIC). The OIC is a collaborative R&D environment that fosters creativity, synergy, and ultimately delivers innovative solutions to current and anticipated challenges. The OIC sets the standard for collaborative innovation and is dedicated to promoting research across the company. Riverside Research has additional research facilities in Boston, MA; New York, NY; Centreville, VA; and Champaign, IL.
Job Number: 555
Riverside Research is looking for Program Manager to manage our Eglin Wide Agile Acquisition Contract (EWAAC). EWAAC's primary objective is to provide rapid response applicable to all areas and lifecycle phases of weapons development to include weapons concepts, concept development, concept demonstrations, weapons system procurement, production, fielding, operations, a sustainment to quickly meet current and future weapons system requirements. Customers include AFLCMC/EB divisions, SOCOM Det-1, Air Force Research Lab (AFRL), and the Air Force Nuclear Warfare Center (AFNWC).
The ideal candidate will have direct, hands-on program management experience. The Program Manager will be responsible for planning, oversight, business development, and day-to-day operations of EWAAC an Indefinite Deliverable Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. The individual will coordinate a range of contract-related functions in collaboration with internal and external team members and stakeholders. The candidate must possess business acumen, communication, and organizational skills to support the development and implementation of project and proposal management processes, tools, and capabilities to manage a growing portfolio effectively and efficiently. This individual must possess strong attention to detail; the capability to define, develop, and generate reports and dashboards; and think outside the box to identify, document, and implement improvements to business operations.
Work can be performed at:
- Lexington, MA
- Centerville, VA
- Eglin AFB, FL
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
- Lead project development, budgeting, planning and design, scheduling, contract adherence, risk management, and project execution within budget and schedule
- Interface with a team of military, Government civilian, contractor project managers and support personnel in the day-to-day activities associated with management of projects, programs, and initiatives
- Provide programmatic expertise and advice to government customers in a variety of programs
- Work independently and lead teams to plan, administer, and monitor – in support of the government – the execution of multiple acquisition or sustainment contracts
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements; define project goals, scope, approach, and overall task plan to include providing clarity on critical path tasks
- Prepare project documentation and briefings
- Apply strong interpersonal skills to elicit understanding of complex, ill-defined problems and procedures, brief suggestions for improvement to senior leadership
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders across other contractors and government mission partners
- Occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance, with ability to obtain/maintain TS
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree preferred
- 10+ years of project management experience or government acquisition experience in managing cost, schedule, and performance
- 5+ years of business development experience including the ability to coordinate new business development efforts and manage a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Proposal coordination and management experience on US Government/DoD contract efforts
- Strong understanding of DoD policies and procedures for selection of a source or sources in competitive negotiated acquisitions
- Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal and client-handling skills
- Strong strategic and business mindset
- Ability to recognize technical, management, and cost risks and recommend mitigation approaches
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law," please visit:
BusinessView all jobs at Riverside Research