Intelligence Standards and Integration Manager
Riverside Research is an independent National Security Nonprofit dedicated to research and development in the national interest. We provide high-end technical services, research and development, and prototype solutions to some of the country's most challenging technical problems.
Job Number: 1319
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Intelligence Standards and Integration Manager to support the National MASINT Office in Reston, VA. This position will be part of a multi-disciplinary team supporting MASINT committee coordination and activities, as well as supporting joint MASINT integration efforts. The Intelligence Standards and Integration Manager will plan, prepare, coordinate, and participate in conferences and interoperability events with stakeholder representatives, as well as create associated documents to support these meetings and events. They will develop and execute project plans and schedules to accomplish deliverable goals, and lead community-based, goal oriented working group forums through monthly virtual and in-person meetings. Furthermore, they will assist with standing up MASINT integration efforts throughout the joint community, coordinating with stakeholders and drafting artifacts to support integration activities. All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
- Plan, prepare, and coordinate conferences, interoperability demonstrations, and other events
- Support MASINT standards development and coordination through multiple stakeholders
- Assist with drafting a variety of technical documents support event planning, standards meetings, and integration activities
- Cultivate and maintain collaborative relationships with government and contract mission partners across the intelligence community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD)
- Coordinate standing or one-time meetings, working groups, or tiger teams as needed; prepare minutes, track status of various projects, draft white papers/briefings and present recommendations to decision makers as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Active TS clearance with SCI adjudication
- Bachelor's in business administration, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science, physics, math, history, or related fields
- Intelligence professional with a minimum of 5 years' experience supporting all aspects of the intelligence cycle to include analysis and production
- Experience with at least one MASINT sensor or system
- Effective/efficient written/verbal communication skills; proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction
- Ability to work and interact with technically and organizationally diverse personnel
- Open to occasional travel
- Familiarity with the National MASINT Office, DIA, or US and NATO MASINT missions
- Intelligence professional with over 10 years' experience supporting all aspects of the intelligence cycle to include analysis and production
- Familiarity with various MASINT systems and sensors, and technical data standards
- Previous work supporting international engagement, technical standards, or sensor/software RDT&E supporting ISR
- Master's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science, physics, math, history or related field
- Professional certifications in project management, requirements management, and/or intelligence exploitation and analysis (e.g. PMP, DAWIA, GPC)
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Riverside Research does not mandate COVID vaccination as a condition of employment. However, proof of vaccination or negative test may be required to enter certain government facilities and sites. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site-specific requirements. To protect the health and safety of its employees, their families, and to comply with customer requirements, the company requires all employees to disclose vaccination status (upon hire).
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Recruiting at email Recruiting@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the Recruiting team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law," please visit:
Riverside ResearchReston, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.