- Posted: 17 days ago
Riverside Recovery of Tampa is a substance abuse center offering a full continuum of care for men and women suffering from addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders.
At Riverside we act with radical honesty and honor without compromising the truth, we are passionate about what drives us to serve our client, and we acknowledge and assume responsibility for actions, services, decisions and policies. We focus on the long run, not just one stage of our client's recovery, so we provide multiple levels of care to help our clients move through treatment and prepare them for independent life.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To maintain and provide a space of safety and cleanliness
- Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations using a pre‐established check sheet.
- Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g., wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power, and specialty tools.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g., replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
- Performs minor painting, carpentry, and masonry work (e.g., preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks, and handles, etc.).
- Reconfigures, installs, positions, and remounts’ modular offices and space (e.g., furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies, and hand trucks.
- Prepares the surfaces and paints various structures and equipment (e.g., walls, refrigerators, evaporative coolers, floors, roofs, doors, restroom facilities, etc.) to preserve wood and metal parts from corrosion and maintain a safe, comfortable working environment using various painting equipment and related tools (e.g., sprayers, rollers, brushes, thinners, etc.).
- Coordinates the cleaning of rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lots, and other work areas.
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry
- Inspect alarm systems such as carbon dioxide and fire protection and quickly schedule repairs when needed
- Assist in maintain HVAC and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Conduct period quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Empty all trash cans located inside and outside of the facility.
- Clean designated areas with proper chemicals, tools, and equipment.
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel, and follow safety protocol
- Help to maintain inventory records for equipment and supplies
- Responsible for removing trash, mop, vacuum, dust and polishing of furniture.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of the facility.
- Inspect and inventory the condition of all furniture for tears, rips, and stains and report damages to supervisor.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1 years: General Skills.
- HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, Cleaning
Riverside Recovery of Tampa
Real EstateView all jobs at Riverside Recovery of Tampa
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?