- Posted: over a month ago
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday 12p-8p
The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks during second shift business hours. Performance of building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry; electrical; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); plumbing, etc.); Perform general cleaning. Perform other tasks as assigned. Perform other tasks as assigned. Environmental and Facility Safety practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations using a pre‐established check sheet.
- Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
- Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
- Reconfigures, installs, positions, and remounts modular offices and space (e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks.
- Prepares the surfaces and paints various structures and equipment (e.g. walls, refrigerators, evaporative coolers, floors, roofs, doors, restroom facilities, etc.) to preserve wood and metal parts from corrosion and maintain a safe, comfortable working environment using various painting equipment and related tools (e.g. sprayers, rollers, brushes, thinners, etc.).
- Coordinates the cleaning of rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lots, and other work areas.
- Coordinates all trades contracted for facility (housekeeping, linens, landscaping crew, etc.)
- Order parts and maintain required documents.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Maintain repairs and maintenance logs for items related to client rooms, common areas, pool, gym and outside areas.
- Assign maintenance and Janitorial Technician to repairs and upkeep schedule.
- Coordinate IT with onsite facility IT hardware and software maintenance and repairs. i.e. copiers, ordering toner, fax and phones.
- Follow up on repairs to ensure they are in working order.
- Oversee facility alarm systems. i.e. Door Alarms and Fire
- Coordinates annual Fire and Sprinkler inspections
- Electrical Equipment Upkeep/ Maintenance
- Maintains generator
- Train Staff on facility safety procedures
- Daily monitoring of facilities grounds and appearance of exterior building, pool and gym.
- Other Duties Assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1 years: General Skills.
- HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, Cleaning
- 2 years: Facilities maintenance in a large facility or office environment
- HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, Cleaning, some automotive knowledge is a plus
Riverside Recovery of Tampa
Real EstateView all jobs at Riverside Recovery of Tampa