Are you inspired by helping people? So are we!
If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full Time, Part Time, and Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive market pay and opportunities for bonus depending on great work performance (bonuses only apply for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Riverside PostAcuteCare is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary functionis to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social serviceson a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acutephase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary,restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial carebasis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care inessential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across ourvast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of ourstaff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation ofstrong partnerships within our communities.
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking a Treatment Nurse to join our team! As a Treatment/Wound Nurse you will be responsible for performing resident skin assessments, obtaining treatment orders, administering treatments as ordered, and documenting appropriately to help ensure that resident skin integrity is improved and/or maintained.
What You’ll Do:
- Administer treatments as prescribed within standard nursing practice guidelines and in full compliance with established infection control protocols.
- Initial and date dressings to ensure that changes are done timely as prescribed.
- Conduct and / or lead weekly wound rounds to assess resident skin condition. Document findings appropriately and contact physician to make recommendations for new or revised treatment orders.
- Receive, transcribe and implement new treatment orders in a timely manner.
- When requested by immediate supervisor or others in nursing leadership, evaluate a resident’s skin or make arrangement for evaluation within 8 hours of request.
- Monitor the progress of wound healing and makes recommendations for changes as appropriate.
- Calculate weekly / monthly pressure ulcer rates.
- Perform and record weekly pressure ulcer assessment and measurement documentation.
What you Bring:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program in preparation for nurse licensure / registration.
- One year experience providing specialized treatments in long term care setting.
- Must be a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Ability to read and interpret documents including safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, short correspondence and memos
- TB screening required
Riverside PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.
Riverside PostAcute Care