Great opportunity for an experienced Lead Flexo Operator to join a highly skilled and experienced team!
Riverside Paper Co., Inc., a high volume packaging material company, has an immediate opening for an experienced Lead Flexo Operator to run a Flexo Folder Gluer, rotary die cutter as well as other machinery. This shift is from 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday - Friday with benefits. This is a physical lead position in fast paced environment that requires the ability to accurately set up, operate, and monitor machinery while standing, bending, and lifting for extended periods of time.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Lead Flexo Operator will run and oversee the flexo line including setup, safe operation, cleanup, and will recommend improvements to the operations.
- Maintains quality and production levels set by manager in a fast paced environment.
- Acts as the lead trainer for their crew.
- Ability to read a tape measure with speed and accuracy.
- Set-up and print accurately in accordance with proper setup procedures.
- Verify material based on customer requirements prior to running.
- Thoroughly inspect dies.
- Mix and adjust ink viscosity.
- Mount printing to cylinder shaft.
- Monitor box quality, including warp, size, print, etc.
- Cross train on all machinery
- Generate production reports, safety data, quality reports, etc.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and housekeeping while complying with all company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to production schedules
- Follows safety procedures at all times.
- Works cooperatively and productively with others.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Forklift experience is not required but is a plus!
· At least two years of experience as a lead machine operator in a corrugated facility highly preferred
· Six months of packaging or printing experience in Flexo Folder Gluer/Rotary Die Cutter.
· Two years of experience as a machine operator.
· Strong knowledge in troubleshooting machinery.
· Ability to work in a team environment while leading by positive example
· Ability to understand, execute, and provide clear verbal and written instructions
· Strong computer skills with the ability to accurately complete all required computer/written tasks.
· Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
· Ability to accurately read a tape measure - will be tested
· Forklift experience preferred
· Able to stand, lift, bend for extended periods of time
· Must be able to read work orders written in English and communicate requirements
· Excellent attendance and punctuality.
· Strong safety background.
· Availability to work overtime as needed.
· Must pass drug screening, criminal background check, and pre-employment testing.
**Send resume and salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Riverside Paper Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work environment.
Riverside Paper Co., inc
Why Work Here?
Great opportunity to earn a competitive salary with benefits working for packaging distributor and manufacturer established in 1973!