Shower Aide/CNA 4 10 hour shifts 5AM - 3:30PM
Riverside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC Riverside, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Riverside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC is seeking a Shower Aide/CNA for our
4 10 hour Shifts 5AM - 3:30PM
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
This is a Full time position with competitive wages and an excellent benefit package.
We are looking for CNAs who share the same commitment as ours, loving excellence in senior care. As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you are special. Your care of residents as you assist them in their daily care brings happiness to the residents. They see you as their Guardian Angel!
Riverside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC proudly serves our community's long-term care and rehabilitation needs. We are committed to providing loving excellence in senior care. We offer services including speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and dementia/Alzheimer's care. Our goal is to provide dignified care to all of our residents in a well maintained, home-like environment. This is why we work hard to create an excellent work environment for our staff as well.
DUTIES of CNA-Certified Nurses Assistant
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Knowledge of age specific developmental factors specific to adult and geriatric residents (i.e. physical, cognitive, and socialization factors) in planning delivery of care.
2.Provides nursing care in accordance with Resident Care Policies and Procedures and ensures the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained.
3.Completes or assists residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming in accordance with established Care Plan/ Daily Care Guides.
4. Serves and collects food trays, feeds residents requiring help. provides meal supplements and fresh drinking water as needed.
5. Moves or assists residents in moving to and from bed as necessary, and transports residents using wheelchairs, or assists them with walking, as per Care Plan/Daily Care Guides.
6. Assists in keeping residents' rooms and equipment clean, neat and orderly.
QUALIFICATIONS of CNA-Certified Nurses Assistant
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
1. High School Degree and previous Long Term Care Nursing Assistant experience preferred.
2.Possesses a current (not expired or lapsed) Nurse Aide Certification.
3.Is listed on the State Nurse Aide Registry.
4.Has no findings of resident abuse, mistreatment, neglect, or misappropriation of resident property listed on the registry.
5.Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
In Return you will receive:
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefit package
- Tuition reimbursement
- Friendly work environment
- Possess a current CNA certificate
- At least 18 years old
- High school diploma/GED
- Authorized to work in the US
Job Posted by ApplicantPro