Riverside Chiropractic Wellness Center Waterford, WI
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chiropractic Assistant/Technician needed for a family-friendly wellness center located in Waterford.
Position is immediately open for an energetic people person who thrives in a fast paced environment.
The Chiropractic Assistant will be required to be highly versatile and flexible to help in a variety of roles.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Work directly with patients
- Assist the doctor with therapy applications
- Collect and input documentation for patients as they follow the Doctor's care plan
- Utilize computer based scheduling and Electronic Health Record system.
- Answer phones
- Schedule appointments
- Collect payments
- Perform multiple administrative & office tasks
- Maintain inventory and order supplies
- Cleaning and office upkeep
- Self Starter
- Ability to multitask is a must
- Experience in the chiropractic or wellness field is a plus
- Full-time 35-40 hours per week
- Must be able to work until 7:30 pm (two to three weeknights per week)
- Able to work Saturday AM rotation if needed
- Availability for occasional marketing/community events nights and/or weekends
- Travel for occasional training seminars
We are looking for someone who is energetic, outgoing, well groomed, able to work in a professional setting, articulate and enthusiastic about chiropractic, detail oriented, creative, highly proficient with computers and MS office, prompt and dependable. The right candidate will also have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to lead patients by example as a role model.
Riverside Chiropractic Wellness CenterWhy Work Here?
We have a fun filled office that loves to help people on their journey to better health through chiropractic.
301 East Main StreetWaterford, WI
HealthcareView all jobs at Riverside Chiropractic Wellness Center