SENIOR TECHNICAL ARCHITECT, If you are looking for opportunities to apply your deep technical knowledge to a Fortune 100 eCommerce success story, then our client is the company that is perfect for your skills and desire to architect change. This position is at the forefront of this transformation and will be a great fit for a passionate and technically skilled candidate.
Responsibilities & job duties
- Architect high availability solutions for a very large traffic eCommerce website.
- Leads business and technical stakeholders on solution feasibility and conceptual designs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to refine solution requirements and designs.
- Works with the Project Manager and Business Analyst to develop a high-level project schedule, resource plan for the project, and project costs.
- Wholly owns technical content (architecture and design), integrity, and quality of the solution.
- Addresses compliance requirements such as Payment Card Industry (PCI), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Personally Identifiable Information (PII), and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Defines and documents the actions needed to close architecture gaps in support of business objectives.
Experience, Skills, Education & Licenses/Certifications Required:
- 15+ years’ professional experience with medium to large eCommerce, Order Management Systems, or closely related areas as a Senior Architect
- 10+ years’ hands-on architecture with broad COTS package integration experience.
- Demonstrated highly successful problem-solving skills, ability to visualize and solve issues before they happen.
- Proficient in service-oriented architecture (SOA), messaging, object-oriented programming concepts, multi-tiered distributed component-based technology, legacy infrastructure platforms, and technologies, and enterprise service bus.
- Domain knowledge of Retail industry required.
- Strong facilitation/negotiation skills.
- Solution Architecture Professional Certification (e.g., IASA CITA-F, CITA-A or higher).
- Ability to interface with and influence people at multiple levels within the organization.
- Proven experience with IT application architecture & design methodologies across multiple platforms.
- Ability to translate technical ideas/designs to business language.
- Thorough understanding of and experience with multiple SDLC methods (waterfall, XP, Peer Dev., SCRUM, etc.).
- Other architecture certifications (e.g. TOGAF 9 certification, SEI).
- Knowledge of IBM eCommerce platforms is a plus.
Powered by JazzHR