Strategic Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Riverpoint Medical in Portland Oregon is looking to hire a Strategic Account Manager. At Riverpoint you will be part of the process that brings great technology to Medical, Dental and Veterinary markets. We specialize in the design and manufacturing of premium medical devices. Our ingenuity can be found in our suture technologies, sports medicine fibers and anchors, surgical lighting, and special needle technologies. The Strategic Account Manager will expand existing relationships and develop new relationships with major clients through a deep understanding of customer needs and requirements. This position will provide a mix of strategic and tactical solutions in a business to business selling environment. Duties include expanding base business, identifying and targeting new customers and overseeing pricing related activities to support our growth plan strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities for the position include:
- Develop and execute strategic account plans focusing on key objectives, action plans, market share targets, sales, and margin targets
- Coordinate and lead customer facing activities, technical discussions, business development and act as the main point of contact for Riverpoint Medical
- Collect and report on market trends and competitive activities
- Oversee the pricing process across assigned segments
- Co-lead (with assistance of Program Management) cross-functional team (sales, engineering, operations) to deliver on pipeline, sales, and margin across assigned accounts
- Ensure robustness around forecasts, and growth per relevant segment and product
- Build multi-level relationships with the accounts, be accountable for service and operational excellence, leveraging relevant functional support in ensuring timely deliveries, resolving complaints to provide an excellent customer experience
- Forecasting sales data that helps drive plant utilization and capacity expansion
- Establish clear and recognized leadership with sales and cross functional leaders supporting the day-to-day operations and be accountable for total sales across the assigned customer account
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Science or Engineering Degree
- Minimum 5-8 years’ successful selling experience as an account, sales, or business development manager in a sales organization - focusing on customized solution selling (Ortho/Sports Medicine/Textile experience preferred)
- Self-driven, commercially savvy, and experienced
- Strong business acumen, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication, collaboration, oral and written communication, and presentation skills with solid MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- Strategic Account Management experience will be preferred
- Project and portfolio management will be preferred
- Ability to work in a demanding work schedule and meet specific deadlines
We offer great benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision, Life and Accidental Death Insurance; 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting, Paid Time Off and 8 company paid holidays.
Riverpoint Medical is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Riverpoint Medical is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?