We are seeking a Payroll Administrator & Accounting Clerk to become an integral part of our team! You will compile data, compute charges, and prepare invoices.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Previous experience in billing, finance, or other related fields
- Experience in data entry preferably QuickBooks Desktop & Online
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask