Age Requirement: All applicants must be 21 years of age or older to be
considered for employment with RiverValley or it's affiliates.
Case Manager (Community Support Worker)**
New Mexico Solutions
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Location ID - NEWMEXICO
Relocation is not provided and **travel is required (local only)
Eligible for Over-Time: YES**
Eligible for Shift Differential: NO
**New Mexico Solutions is looking to hire a full-time Case
Manager/Community Support Worker in our outpatient programs.
Why work as a Case Manager/Community Support Worker at New Mexico
- Flexible Scheduling
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Work Both in the Office and Within the Community
- Diverse Client Population
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
**+Provides comprehensive case management/community support services to
clients with mental health and/or substance use diagnoses.
- Services may include: monitoring and coordinating treatment, assisting
advocacy, and skill building activities.
- Develops comprehensive plans of care and safety/crisis plans with
- Meets all applicable program regulations outlined by funding
**+Completes all documentation and billing requirements on time.
- Supports a healthy, effective workplace with open communication and
- ** High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in a human services related field and 1 year
- Master's Degree in a human services related field
Full-time employees are eligible for: Medical Insurance, Dental
Insurance, Vision Insurance, and Long-term Disability
Part-time (0.6 and above) and Full-time employees are eligible for: Life
Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, and 403b
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, and Criminal
Additional Information: EOE/M/F/VET/Disab