$2,500 Bonus with 2 Year Commitment!
RiverPointe Surgery Center is seeking a full time Medical Biller!
Medical Biller Requirements:
- Minimum three (3) years experience billing in a medical facility
- Strong understanding of pushing charges out, insurance follow-ups, & other medical billing related tasks
- Have dealt with patient/insurance accounts prior
- Be a team player, but also able to work alone and self autonomously
- Be able to work Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 5pm EST
- Be able to work onsite - this is not a remote position
Medical Biller Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and review patient charts and documents for accuracy
- Meet daily billing production requirements
- Serve as resource to physicians and others re: all billing questions
- Collaborate with Coding to ensure all claims are submitted correctly
- Follow up on any returned claims for corrections.
- Follow current years federal coding/billing guidelines and legal requirements to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Performs additional duties assigned by Billing Manager as needed
Medical Biller Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Insurance plans - medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) after 1 year
- No nights, no holidays, no on-call
Our surgeons cover a wide range of outpatient surgical procedures such as:
• General Surgery
• Oral Surgery
• Pain Management
At RiverPointe Surgery Center, our staff cares about our patients and providing them with best ambulatory care in Northern Indiana. We seek highly energetic and dependable employees to join our team. Competitive wages, benefits, and a Monday-Friday (no weekends / no "on-call" / no Holidays) work week are offered to our employees.
Mission: RiverPointe Surgery Center is a limited liability company, governed by a Board of Managers, is a multi-specialty ambulatory center with five operating rooms, a minor procedure room, nine recovery room beds, and a Phase II recovery room. It provides outpatient surgical services for cosmetic surgery, ENT, general surgery, gynecology, neurosurgery, oral/dental surgery, orthopedics, ophthalmology, pain management, podiatry, and urology.
Our priority, at RiverPointe Surgery Center, is to serve you with the highest standard of care in a comfortable and professional atmosphere. Our facility will be a cost effective alternative for the community and managed care organizations. The collaborative efforts of the staff, physicians, and support services will ensure continuous improvement in the quality and value of our services.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide convenient, cost-effective, high quality surgical care.