Regional Sales Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Regional Sales Consultant (RSC) serves as an integral part of RiverFront's Sales & Marketing efforts. Under limited direction and using specialized skills obtained through education and experience, the RSC will work directly with an assigned Regional Director to promote RiverFront products, engage in relationship management, assist with the marketing needs of our clients, etc. Associates in this position spend a significant portion of their day on the phone with Financial Advisors (our clients) determining which, if any, of our product offerings best meet the needs of their end clients. These discussions can include, but are not limited to risk tolerance, suitability, marketing, servicing, and advantages of our product offerings.
- Provide internal support for the assigned region.
- Work in partnership with Regional Director to build a business plan to gather and retain assets by assisting Financial Advisors in the areas of product education, portfolio construction, practice management, etc.
- Market, service and promote RiverFront's product offerings; differentiating the advantages and disadvantages of each offering based on client profile.
- Build and execute territory management skills in order to maximize results.
- Develop, update, and maintain customized onboarding policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate ability to build effective relationships with Financial Advisors (our clients).
- Improve and maintain sales reporting processes to capture accurate and meaningful data that supports sales processes
- Discuss financial domestic and international markets along with portfolio strategies.
- Schedule Regional Director travel to meet with Financial Advisors.
- Cultivate new Financial Advisor relationships and maintain current ones.
- Collaborate with team members to create sales ideas, resolve issues, execute marketing initiatives, etc.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Business, Economics, or related field.
- 5-10 years of related experience
- Satisfactory financial industry knowledge, preferably with a strong separately managed account and/or mutual fund background.
- Series 7, 63 and 65/66.
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter with ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally with external contacts to the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with little supervision (organizational skills).
- Results oriented.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Teams.
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Strong verbal and written skills.
This position is based in our Richmond, VA headquarters, with ability to work remotely (virtually) periodically. The individual in this position will operate in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and all-in-one copier/scanner/printer/fax machines.Physical Demands
This role requires the ability to lift (up to 10 pounds), to move about within an office environment, and to sit and/or stand for the duration of a typical workday. Periodically, this role may require bending, lifting up to 25 pounds, and moving light office furniture (i.e., rearranging meeting rooms). The role always requires the ability to communicate with others (verbally and in written form). The ability to view data and information on computer screens and on printed materials is also required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
RiverFront Investment Group
Get fresh Regional Sales Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.