RiverCity Cabinets is the best custom cabinet shop in Austin! We’ve been in business for 14 years and provide cabinets for some of Austin’s most exclusive custom home builders.
We are growing rapidly in this booming Austin market. We need:
- Skilled Craftsmen to assemble cabinets beyond customers’ expectations of quality
- Skilled Installers familiar with high end residential cabinetry
- Apprentices willing to learn a highly valued trade & skill
- Skilled drivers maneuvering trailers at difficult job locations
- Delivery personnel willing to lift heavy loads and treat the cabinets and the customers home with care and respect
- CNC machine operators using the most up to date technology & software
We are looking for good, kind & friendly people with knowledge & experience working with power equipment and machines, hand tools, woodworking techniques, wood species characteristics, and all cabinet construction styles. Knowledge of reading architectural plans and shop CAD drawings a big plus.
All candidates will be required to pass a background check.
Drivers would require a clean verifiable driving record with a current Texas Drivers License.
Our production work schedule is 6:30am to 3:00pm Mon – Fri, with some occasional overtime.
Start Pay is based on your experience and skill level.
Available Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Performance Bonuses
Send resumes to Attn Randy