We are looking for young professionals to support our goal of making our guests happy during their visit with us. There is an opportunity for growth in our company for team members that support our company goals. We aim to provide our guests with the best product in a comfortable atmosphere with the friendliest hospitality. This is achieved through our team members who:
· Take personal responsibility.
· Are positive minded.
· Communicate professionally and respectfully.
· Take initiative to help us achieve our goals.
· Use empowerment to ensure guest satisfaction.
· Strive to learn more about their jobs.
· Perform their job to the best of their ability.
· Work collectively with the team.
· Display high levels of dependability and integrity.
· Admits to mistakes and learns from them.
Those that support us in this journey will quickly find a sense of believing, belonging, becoming and benefiting. We hope you find interest in joining our team!
Hospitality professionals are members of our team that have front line interaction with our guests. In every encounter with our guests, they are positive, helpful, engaging, and appreciative. They are balanced to deliver positive “moments of truth”. The “moment of truth” is defined as the instant when a guest comes into contact with any aspect of your business. With that single observation, the guest is formulating an opinion about your entire operation. Here are some ways we expect our hospitality professionals to deliver a positive moment of truth:
· Have the ability to genuinely listen to the feedback provided by our guests. Our guests hold the key to our success and we depend on their feedback to make us better at achieving our goals.
· Have a passion for hospitality. It is thrilling to make our guests happy through great food and friendly interactions.
· Follow through on commitments. When we over or under commit, we overlook details that could potentially provide a positive impact to our guests experience. We lean on our team for help to exceed our guests’ expectations.
· Anticipate our guest’s needs. Be aware of what is needed to provide a great experience. Deliver things that are needed for the guest before they have the ability to ask.
· Deliver with a “love to” attitude. Positive attitudes combined with hard work will ensure a positive experience for our guests.
· Have full knowledge of our food and beverage menus. We are knowledgeable to the level of guiding our guests through the menu avoiding any allergy or dietary concerns.
· Follow sanitation and safety guidelines to keep our team and guests safe from health risks.
· Understand where all tools for the job are located and fully understand how to use them for great efficiency.
· Learn our standards and lead the team to stay consistent with our approach.
· Be solution-minded when encountering day to day challenges. Often the ideas on the front line are the best to implement.
· Look our best in appearance and demeanor. Our smile is a part of our uniform.
· Learn sales techniques like suggestive selling and menu merchandising to ensure the guest has an opportunity to try all of our premium offerings to enhance their experience.
· Ensuring the safety of our team members and guests.
· Above all… “Make Guests Happy!”
River Room Hospitality Llc
Why Work Here?
There is an opportunity for growth in our company for team members that support our company goals.