Pool Installer - Construction - landscaping
- $30 to $35 Hourly
“Promoting families, fun, and health through integrity, hard work, and consistency.”
Installer Job Description
As an installation employee with River Pools of Boulder, you will ensure the world-class pool being
installed meets or exceeds the customer expectations. You will be working alongside
other workers in a fast-paced environment where teamwork and attention to detail is a
top priority. We value education and are happy to provided training. Opprotunites to travel to pool and spa conventions to continue learning this fast growing and evolving industry.
- Exhibit the highest level of customer service when dealing with customers.
- Fiberglass Pool Excavation and Layout.
- Plumbing of Pool Piping and Equipment.
- Communicate concerns and issues effectively with Head Installer, Project
Managers, and other essential employees to ensure that we provide the highest
quality of service to our customers while controlling costs.
- Job site work includes but is not limited to: Plumbing, electrical, construction,
installation, and transportation of pools.
- Keep an accurate inventory of supplies and notify supervisor of any supplies
needed for essential job functions.
- Keep a neat and organized workspace at all times free of trash and debris
including vehicle and job site.
- Prepare materials for upcoming jobs.
- Ensure installation follows River Pools installation practices.
- Other duties may be assigned by your supervisor as long as they are essential to
the sale and installation of River Pools products or services.
- Drive company vehicles safely and in accordance with safety laws.
- Forklift and heavy machinery equipment operation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Adhering to the company’s policies and supporting Management decisions and
goals in a positive, professional manner.
Representing River Pools with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
Demonstrating a willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
Possessing a work ethic that includes neatness and punctuality.
Exhibiting a professional, business-like appearance and demeanor.
Have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record or ability to get to work place.
High school diploma, military service, or advanced education is an asset.
CDL Drivers, Equipment Operators (Preferred not required)
Skilled in the use of hand and power tools used in the construction field
First Aid, CPR Certified
Able to bend, stoop, twist and/or stand for up to 10 hrs. per day
Our mission is to use swimming pools as a means to bring joy to families, to provide the opportunity for financial peace to all team members, to improve the swimming pool industry, and to make a positive difference in our community and in the world.
River Pools of Boulder
2455 Marshall CourtErie, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.