Administrative Support Clerk
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical,
Our company is currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Administrative Support Clerk to join our finance team! You will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support.
- Assist finance team with accounts payable, accounts receivable and other general office administrative duties.
- Create customer invoices, match tickets, process payments, data entry, handle collections.
- Review and process vendor bills. Resolve any discrepancies.
- Answer phones and provide customer service.
- Provide administrative support to department.
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields. Experience with Quickbooks preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
We have a proven track record in integrating and executing service and product delivery. Our projects are done on time and on budget without compromising safety. At the center of the operation is our Logistics Team. They coordinate our transportation fleet to ensure equipment and supplies are on your job site and ready for our field crews to prevent any delays.
Our full range of services and products is as follows:
Clearing, Demolition, Crushing, Earthwork, Utilities, Concrete Curb, Milling/Paving, Erosion Control, Fine Grade, Container Service
River Front LLC
20 Maple AvenueLumberton, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?