Master's Level Clinician
River Edge Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About River Edge Behavioral Health
River Edge continues to be one of Georgia's leading resources for mental health, substance use disorder treatments and supports as well as individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
Permanent Supportive Housing Program -Fulton County-Atlanta, Georgia
River Edge offers behavioral health outpatient services to adults inFulton County experiencing mental health and substance use challenges. Therefore, we are seeking dedicated healthcare providers to join our team of professionals in the delivery of recovery-oriented services. The Permanent Supportive Housing Program is for Fulton County residents inclusive of primary tenant and family. The Permanent Supportive Housing Program is a cost-effective way to help people with disabilities live more stable, productive lives. Supportive housing is widely believed to work well for those who face the most complex challenges. Including homelessness and those who also have very low to no incomes and/or serious, persistent issues that may include substance abuse, addiction or alcoholism, mental illness, HIV/AIDS, or other serious challenges to a successful life.
Under the supervision of theSite Supervisor, the Master Level Clinician will:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct confidential behavioral health assessments to determine the appropriate level of care.
- Elicit client participation in the development of a solution-focused treatment plan to address important goals, objectives, and interventions.
- Individual counseling, if applicable.
- Group counseling, if applicable.
- Court attendance, if applicable.
- Complete collaborative documentation.
- Attend staff meetings, case conferences, and training programs as designed.
- Attend clinical supervision to increase skills and knowledge.
- Provide clinical consultation to referral resources, mentors, family members, and others to help support clients in their recovery.
- Collect and review referral information and consult with others as needed to support coordination of services and scheduling of client interviews.
- If the client is admitted, coordinate the admission and intake with the appropriate staff to ensure a timely and smooth transition into treatment.
- Maintain quality, up-to-date clinical records, including case notes, treatment plan reviews, discharge planning, and Outcomes.
- Maintain working knowledge of treatment agencies and programs and a list of resources that can be shared with clients.
- Remain in compliance with internal and external policies, procedures, regulations, and standards, including all of River Edge's policies and procedures and Quality Assurance Plan, DBHDD requirements, State Licensing standards, County Monitoring requirements, and managed care regulations.
- Participate in all assigned meetings, staff development, and training as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a current Georgia driver's license.
- Must have the flexibility to be on a "call" schedule, if applicable.
- Demonstrate expertise and knowledge in mental health and substance abuse services and community resources.
- At least one year of post-master's experience, providing mental health and substance abuse treatment.
- At least one year of case management experience, in the community and the criminal justice system.
Qualifications: A minimum of a Master's degree in a human services field from an accredited college or university, (i.e., LAPC, LMSW, LAMFT, LMFT, LPC, LCSW ) or license eligible. Demonstrate expertise and knowledge in mental health and substance abuse services and community resources. At least one year of postmaster's experience providing mental health and substance abuse treatment.
All selected applicants must pass a satisfactory background clearance and pre-employment drug test.
This position is subject to close at any time once a satisfactory applicant pool has been identified. Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on application status by phone or e-mail. All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview. Selected applicants will be contacted by the hiring manager for the next steps in the selection process. Applicants who are not selected will not receive a notification.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro