Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Over a month ago
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (COO)
About River Edge Behavioral Health
River Edge Behavioral Health is recognized for its state-of-the-art treatment and support services for more than 13,000 children, youth, families, and adults annually who experience mental illness, addiction, co-occurring disorders, and substance abuse problems. In addition, River Edge offers services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 401k with an employer match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long-term disability coverage
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discount Program
River Edge is looking to fill the position of Chief Operations Officer (COO). The Rivers Edge Behavioral Health's Chief Operations Officer (COO) provides executive leadership while managing operations of the behavioral health system. The COO is responsible for planning, developing, coordinating, directing, supervising, and organizing all clinical operational functions for River Edge. Measuring the effectiveness and efficiency of processes and procedures while working with the respective team members to develop and implement necessary changes.
In this role you will:
- Assist with the development and execution of the organization's strategic plan.
- Operationalizes new projects and programs and evaluates current operations through reports and comprehensive data analysis.
- Develops and implements programs and services through collaboration with the Steering Team.
- Identifies, plans, and implements key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity, and improve cycle time by reducing wasted time, scrap, rework, etc. resulting in significant business improvement and patient satisfaction.
- Provides executive leadership and mentorship for all clinical operations.
- Develops, implements, and oversees operational models providing cost-effective, quality care for all clients.
- Oversee and optimize the client experience through coordinating productivity, client access, client wait time, and resolving escalated client complaints.
- Identifies and addresses barriers to client care, client flow, and general client satisfaction.
- Actively identifies areas of innovative transformation, develops plans, and oversees these processes by aligning innovation goals with the organization's mission and vision.
- Fosters an environment of high performance and accountability.
- Provides leadership and management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives.
- Participates in and ensures the development of organizational guidelines, policies, and procedures in accordance with funding source requirements, as well as State and Federal law.
- Oversee all clinical operations of the healthcare facility.
- Assists with writing, coordination, and implementation of grants.
- Responsible for targeting completion of process improvement projects within a specified time frame while achieving a cost reduction goal.
- Develops and coordinates the performance excellence / performance improvement vision and deployment planning as defined by the Executive Team.
- Achieves buy-in from all decision makers for the successful application of performance excellent / performance improvement. Creates team processes for optimizing results.
- Actively leads projects and provides individual contributions after key projects have been identified.
- Liaisons with finance and other members of the organization in assessing, tracking, and reporting the financial benefit of a performance excellent project.
- Prepares monthly project scorecard reports.
- Coordinates communication activities and markets the process and results by publicizing goals, plans, progress, and results.
You will need:
- Masters' degree required in nursing, public health, and/or healthcare related degrees.
- Minimum of 7years healthcare management experience required.
- 3+ years Director or above experience preferred.
- Proven leadership skills and business knowledge.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Broad strategic thinker, with clear vision and direction.
- Proven experience in process improvement, leading projects with a record of successful implementation.
The Application Process
- All qualified applicants will be considered
- This position is subject to close once a satisfactory candidate pool has been identified.
- The hiring managers will contact only those selected for an interview.
- Applicants who are not selected will receive notification via email.
- Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on application status by phone or email.
Safe Working Environment
We at River Edge believe every employee has a right to a safe work environment. Therefore, we require full vaccination of all employees.
Diversity and Inclusion
River Edge Behavioral Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetic make-up, disability, age, or veteran status.
River Edge Behavioral Health is a drug-free workplace with a longstanding commitment to providing a safe, quality-oriented, and productive work environment. In compliance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1998, all applicants must pass a satisfactory background clearance and pre-employment drug screen.
At Will Workplace
Employment with River Edge Behavioral Health is at will. At-will means your employment relationship with River Edge Behavioral Health or Affordable Business Solution is for an indefinite period of time and is subject to termination by you or River Edge Behavioral Health, with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at River Edge
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?