The Assistant Director of Food & Beverage assists the Director of Food & Beverage in overseeing day-to-day operations including casual and fine dining, private events and bartending operations. This employee partner supervises set-ups, breakdowns, staffing levels and quality of service while maintaining Food and Beverage financial goals.
The Assistant Director of Food &Beverage coordinates with the Member Relations Director, the Private Events Director and the event host to ensure that all events are well organized and that the expectations of the Member/host are exceeded.
- Three years experience as restaurant, bar, or private events supervisor in a la carte/private dining service.
- High-energy, outgoing personality with strong professional interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven track record of team leadership and motivation skills.
- Attention to set up and service details are a must.
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and guests.
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence that results in providing the highest quality Member and guest experience.
- (Internal candidates should be STAR Service certified and STAR Coach Certified. A working knowledge of ClubCater, Aloha and Kronos are a plus.)