Rush Delivery Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Arrive to work on time
- Perform daily pre/post-trip inspection of vehicles
- Operate vehicles in an approved and safe manner
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned/operated vehicles to the given standard
- Load/unload vehicles with freight of various weight
- Must posses, or have the ability to obtain a DOT Medical card
- Fuel vehicles as required
- Correctly complete and process all paperwork: All bill of lading must include time, date, printed name, signature, prepaid/collect and include all accessorial fees.
- Check all freight for proper markings and take exceptions on all damaged freight
- Wear company provided attire or appropriate personal clothing everyday and take care with general appearance
- Secure vehicles, buildings and gates as required
- Promote good business relations with customers
- Perform all other duties as directed
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to follow direction
- Punctuality and consistent attendance
- Good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work overtime as needed, or as directed by management
- Minimum age - 21 years old due to Interstate Deliveries
River City Rush Delivery, Inc.
6763 Northeast 59th Place PortlandPortland, OR
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Delivery Distribution jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.