The River Birch Equipment Operators main task during their workday is to move dirt/earth to the assigned locations in an off-road truck. They will also perform any other task that their supervisor request of them.
- Work in hot, cold, or rainy weather.
- Be able to climb on equipment.
- Get underneath equipment.
- Keep the work area clean.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Be able to read and write English.
- Be able to operate equipment that vibrates.
- Be able to handle stress and interact effectively with others in the workplace.
- When not on truck assist around site as needed
We are committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices, including, but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, handicap or disability, citizen status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.