Sales and Marketing Strategist
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
Rival Technologies, LLC, offers innovative products customized to meet customer specific design requirements. With 20 years of application assistance experience, we can recommend the right products to fit design and performance requirements. From components to full fabrication, Rival has the knowledge and ability to assist in finding solutions to even the most challenging applications. Plus, our expansive and flexible manufacturing vendors allow us to consistently satisfy demanding production schedules with reliable, low-cost, high-quality products.
Rival Technologies, LLC is seeking a highly ambitious individual who is sales, marketing and customer service focused to manage the customer accounts of our growing business. The Sales and Marketing Strategist will represent Rival Technologies, LLC in a positive and professional manner, maintaining full responsibility for serving customer accounts by building strong customer loyalties. Communicate and facilitate service internally through open and honest communications and negotiations. Understand service expectations and participate in developing new and improved service processes. Develop and maintain effective relationships with key customers and potential new business. Your primary focus will be on identifying new project driven revenue opportunities from existing clients while maintaining new customer projects. The ideal candidate has a history of success interacting with customers while managing custom projects to suit individual business needs.
The role requires liaising with the Sales, Engineering, Operations and Manufacturing groups within the company to develop solutions that also meet the customer objectives. The ideal candidate will be a patient and skilled communicator, highly organized and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively manages customer accounts using NetSuite for order entry through the fulfillment process.
- Oversees current customer service requirements and potential sales by establishing a personal rapport with customers.
- Review plans and product specifications and provides product, service, or related technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new opportunities within current clientele as well as seeking referrals from established clients.
- Follows up with customers for up-to-date forecasting and request new orders when needed
- Work with Sales and Operations/Supply Chain to establish overall customer needs and ensure the team maintains a coordinated effort in delivering on-time, quality focused products.
- Document detailed notes in a CRM including communication logs, quotes and opportunities, customer requests, and revisions.
- Provide timely formal written communications to the customers and to the internal team regarding customer needs and requests.
- Manage the product change order process, manufacturing quality concerns and troubleshooting process from the customer perspective, notifying the Engineering and Supply Chain Teams of revision level changes for products as provided by the customer.
- Manage the documentation process for order fulfillment, from inquiry to order and delivery to invoice, ensuring accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Understand complaint issues for assigned accounts and facilitate the process.
- Interface with the customer to establish shipping schedules and special instructions, and work with urgency to communicate those decisions to Supply Chain.
- Collaborate with all departments to create and complete return authorizations in the system (RMA process).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, specifically in Marketing
- 2+ years of experience in sales and/or customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate efficiently with individuals at all seniority levels.
- The ability to work with a collaborative, cross-functional team.
- Experience working in a fast paced production setting is required.
- Comfortable with presenting to clients, big and small, both in-person and virtually.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of customer service, marketing, quote and order preparation, and ability to work with customers on product specifications.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure, work independently, and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve customer issues.
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with internal departments to get orders approved and completed.
- Experience in managing customer expectations.
- Experience answering technical questions regarding our many products.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
As a full-time member of our team, you'll enjoy a competitive salary and opportunity for a structured commission plan, as well as benefits within 90 days, and a 401k plan after one year of service. Please visit our website at www.rivalusa.com to learn more about our company.
Rival Technologies, LLCWhy Work Here?
Small company environment with a great culture!
Dynamic organization located in the North Phoenix area - looking for individuals ready to make a difference and support our culture in making products that enhance lives!
23042 N 16th LanePhoenix, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Rival Technologies, LLC