Online gaming SaaS company looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to work with our cross-functional development team. The role includes the following responsibilities:
• Establish team quality goals and guide developers toward achieving them.
• Guide teammates towards improving quality culture across the development life cycle
• Report metrics around test coverage and defects and help the team to make actionable adjustments based on them.
• Perform manual destructive and edge case testing
• Inform quality during the planning phase, helping the team to understand necessary testing and available tools to achieve testing goals.
Skills we are looking for:
• 3+ Years experience in SaaS or Web-based quality assurance.
• Experience with test automation and reporting frameworks, installation and maintenance.
• Cross-platform and cross-browser testing (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Mobile apps and browsers).
• Excellent communication skills and ability to drive buy-in and gather consensus.
• Significant experience working with Version Control Systems (e.g., Git).
• A passion for quality and the technology that enables it.
• An understanding of Agile Scrum and embedded QAs role within it.
We will also look at:
• Testing tools: RSpec, Cucumber, Selenium, Mocha.
• Automated Infrastructure Tooling: Jenkins, Kubernetes.
• Experience using or maintaining on-demand test environments.
This is a remote-first workplace - we all work remotely. This means we want to see examples your ability to work independently. This is a full-time exempt position. Compensation includes salary and benefits including health insurance, group life and personal accident insurance, and an employee assistance program, as well as 401K with employer matching.
Powered by JazzHR