Come work for an expanding company that offers $100K+ earning opportunities, camaraderie among coworkers and the opportunity to succeed in an environment that emphasizes personal/professional growth, teamwork and community involvement.
Since 1989, RITE Technology has a rich history of delivering products and services necessary to drive innovation and transform businesses. We offer clients unmatched value with smart office technology and innovative information management solutions that are supported with a personal level of award-winning service. We are proud to be recognized as one of only 100 service organizations internationally to be awarded the prestigious Pros Elite Certification for our excellence in customer service and support.
We have the flexibility to be vendor independent and only offer our clients solutions that are the perfect fit for their individual needs. We deliver products and solutions from only the best-in-class manufacturers and developers with such notable brands as RICOH, HP, SHARP and TOSHIBA.
- Family owned and operated – we believe in a work-life balance.
We are looking for outside sales professionals who thrive in a relationship driven sales environment and are assertive, tenacious, and embrace our most important core value…Integrity.
This is a business development position and we need team players with intense prospecting and cold calling skills with a “hunter” mentality that desire a real career with high earning potential.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create, attract and retain business opportunities in an assigned territory.
• Ensure achievement of assigned sales and profitability objectives.
• Accurately forecast weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue streams.
• Perform quarterly business reviews with current clients to ensure optimum client satisfaction.
• Develop solid business relationships with new and existing customers.
CORE COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
• Proven ability to directly to engage with customers and understand their businesses.
• Ability to operate and thrive in a team environment.
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication and organizational skills with a proven track record.
• Strong business acumen with a demonstrated ability to have meaningful executive-level conversations.
• Experience in accurately forecasting and delivering sales in a high growth business.
• Proven track record of having excellent internal and external customer relationships.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• 1-3 years track record of performance in a position centered on customer interaction preferred.
• BS/BA preferred but not required with the right experience. Special consideration for copier/printer/software/IT industry experience.
FT MYERS OFFICE 9410 CORKSCREW PALMS CIRCLE STE 201 ESTERO, FL 33928 239.936.8481
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- 5 day work week. You are home on nights and weekends.
- Very competitive benefits and 401k package.
- 2 weeks PTO plus holidays.
- A real career with high earning potential.
Please contact us.