Today, 100 years since our founding, Ritchie Industries, Inc. offers a complete line of animal watering products all over the world and can point with pride to an unmatched reputation of integrity. Our history of quality will continue to guide us and our manufacturing process for years to come, while we strive to maintain our Core Values of always doing the right thing, around-the-clock passion for our brand, bold innovation, sincere confidence and walking the talk.
The Safety & Training Coordinator will manage the organization’s safety and security programs.
- Collaborates with management to develop, prepare, and implement safety and security policies and procedures.
- Coordinates the safety and security programs to promote and ensure a safe working environment.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of safety and security programs.
- Reviews current safety training and recommends revisions, improvements, and updates.
- Submits recommendations for improvements and additions to the safety management program including emergency preparedness, accident prevention, general safety, and risk management.
- Identifies opportunities to minimize workplace injuries, accidents, and health problems.
- Shares environmental safety information with appropriate levels in the organization.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local safety laws, regulations, codes, and rules.
- Reviews and leads all workplace accident investigations, including coordination with the HR team and providing suggestions on future prevention for like injuries.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of security protocols and emergency preparedness.
- Extensive knowledge of company safety policies and applicable Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to conduct training.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with an attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
- At least five years of relevant experience preferred.
- Advanced training or certification in safety and security required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
- Ability to travel throughout facility as required to conduct safety inspections.
- Employee Owned
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Schedule
- Monthly Bonuses
Ritchie Industries IncConrad, IA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.