IT Service Desk Engineer - Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for an outgoing, reliable IT Engineer for our growing international technology client at their Las Vegas, NV office. This is a full-time position working on-site.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems for 900 + employees as part of a services/response team in a macOS and Windows environment. You will respond to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolate the problem, and determine and implement a solution. You will also be directly responsible for the configuration and management of enterprise-level service management software.
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in learning about the IT Security field which is the business's main focus around the globe.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Manage and configure enterprise-level service management software
- Respond to queries either in person, through email, or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine the nature of the problem.
- Walk customers through the problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science related field
- 1-3 years of experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Jira or ServiceNow ticketing systems
- Office 365
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- macOS experience is a plus and willing to be trained if NOT
- Basic understanding of Networking concepts (TCP, UDP)
- Experience resolving basic computer issues
- Experience resolving software-related issues
U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders only, please. We are unable to accept 3rd party candidates or transfer a visa or provide sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Lynn Madden, Senior IT Recruiter (813) 488-4984 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rita Technology Services
AddressLas Vegas, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at Rita Technology Services