Our office is growing and we need someone who we can train to fit in our office puzzle! The position offered is full time. Our Customer Service Representative needs to exceed customer service standards to current clients while also assisting in the boarding of new prospects.
No prior experience is necessary
Apply for the position today by completing the form and completing the assessment.
Any benefits you could potentially offer such as:
- Paid Vacation
- Group Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401 K Retirement Plan
- Growth Opportunity
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified time frame.
- Assist in the preparation of renewal submission documentation for underwriting.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Xcel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Must have or be able to obtain a FL 440 Customer Representative Insurance License
Risk Transfer Insurance Agency