Property Administrator - Medical Office
- Expired: March 06, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come join LA’s most innovative real estate investment and operating company! Rising Realty Partners currently owns and manages over 6 million square feet of office and industrial assets throughout the Greater Los Angeles area, Sacramento, Denver, Las Vegas, Houston, and Kansas City. From low rise suburban corporate structures, gorgeous historical assets downtown, high-rise office and flex industrial our record of success in real estate investment is spurring growth, and with our new acquisitions and clients, we are looking for the most creative, driven and talented professionals the industry has to offer.
The Property Administrator position offers a great opportunity to begin a career in property management while working in a fun non-corporate environment that offers growth potential.
Rising Realty Partners is currently seeking to fill a Property Administrator position in Santa Monica, California. The Property Administrator will be responsible for support of the Property Manager and day-to-day operations at the medical office building. This position will report directly to the Property Manager.
Key duties and qualifications include:.
- Certificate of Insurance Management (Tenant & Vendor)
- Tenant Relations, Customer Service, and Requests
- Management of front desk.
- Assist with monthly tenant rent statements and aged receivable management and collection efforts.
- Weekly accounts payable processing, including scanning, organizing daily incoming invoices and confirming invoice coding is correct per budget.
- Manage building access requests and new tenant access badges.
- Track and manage work orders.
- Coordinate events and seasonal decorations.
- Draft tenant correspondence and distribute.
- Assist in drafting accruals.
- Assist in drafting monthly reporting.
- Assist in compiling documentation for funding requests.
- Draft vendor service contracts.
- Manage tenant move-ins and move-outs.
- Assist in vendor management.
- File management
- Manage phone calls and assist Property Manager in response and resolution.
- Coordinate lease administration.
- Provide assistance in all other areas as requested by Property Manager.
Key Qualifications include:
- Previous experience in administrative role.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in: Yardi, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Outlook, Chrome.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic accounting and finance.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced work environment.
- Adaptable with ability to change priorities on short-notice.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness for expansion of duties over time.
- Team player attitude
Required job duties will be discussed in detail during our interview process.
Pay: $65,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Rising Realty Partners
AddressSanta Monica, CA
Get fresh Real Estate Investment Firm jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.