Commercial Real Estate -General Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come join one of California’s most innovative real estate investment and operating company! Rising Realty Partners currently owns and manages over 5 million square feet of office assets throughout the Greater Los Angeles area, Denver, Colorado, Las Vegas, Nevada and Kansas City, Missouri and we now have an open role in our Long Beach location.
From low rise suburban corporate structures to gorgeous historical assets, our record of success in value-add and core investments is spurring growth, and with our new acquisitions, we are looking for the most creative, driven and talented property managers the industry has to offer.
This position offers a great opportunity to work in a fun non-corporate environment, while also offering growth potential with our continued expansion.
Rising Realty Partners is currently seeking to fill a position for a Class A Long Beach office building consisting of approximately 280,000 SF of office and tenant amenity space. This position requires 3+ years of office property management experience, managing Class A office assets. The General Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations at the building, management of accounts receivable, accounts payable, security access management, vendor management, tenant requests and support of construction and asset management. This position can expect to directly supervise up to one employee along with building staff.
Key duties and qualifications include:
- Management of staff and 3rd party operations staff.
- Manage the ownership transition of the asset
- Vendor and Service Contract Management
- Tenant Relations, Customer Service, and Requests
- Preparation of annual budget and operating expense calculations.
- Monthly tenant rent statements and aged receivable management.
- Weekly accounts payable processing and approval.
- Maintain 24/7 Up-Time Facility
- Maintain secure access.
- Lease administration
- Construction management
- Monthly Reporting
Key Qualifications include:
- 3+ years office building management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or commensurate experience
- California Real Estate License, or, willingness to obtain one.
- Proficient in: Yardi 7.0, MRI (Web & Citrix), Kardin, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Outlook, Chrome.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance.
- Self-starter with history of success working in an environment with little supervision.
- Adaptable with ability to change priorities on short-notice.
- Excellent time management skills.
Required job duties will be discussed in detail during our interview process.
Rising Realty Partners
AddressLong Beach, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at Rising Realty Partners