Director of Programming
Rising Light Ridge
Bear Creek Village, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Role: The Director of Programming will provide leadership, direction, and management of Rising Light Ridge’s programs and daily operations. The Director of Programming will partner with additional members of the RLR leadership team in the overall management and leadership of the campus. The Director of Programming is a member of the RLR Leadership team and will ensure that all programs reflect RLR’s mission, vision, values, and principles.
Reports to: President and CEO of Rising Light Ridge.
· Deliver program design, resources, and leadership for campus programming, including seasonal residential camping, weekend retreats and events, facility rentals and community partnerships.
· Collaborate with leadership team to create program strategy, develop and implement new programs; evaluate and improve existing programs.
· Be primary compliance officer for the campus, ensuring that all applicable laws and regulations are adhered to.
· Collaborate with peers on integration of all campus operational elements to fulfill objectives, including Animal Assisted Programs
· Develop and implement a safety and risk management plan.
· Partner with peers to recruit, train, coordinate, and evaluate, program staff and volunteers.
· Promote staff alignment, productivity, trust, and spiritual growth.
· Create and manage annual revenue and expense budgets in assigned areas.
· Ensure support services, such as food service, hospitality, spiritual support, facilities management and health services are appropriately resourced and operating efficiently and effectively
· Develop and execute effective summer staff training and orientation program
· Partner with leadership in capital campaign and ongoing donor development.
· Partner with Marketing and Communications team to develop and implement marketing strategies to maximize program utilization and outside events.
· Conduct outreach to churches and other organizations promoting RLR programs.
· Develop and execute policies and procedures in adherence to ACA and CCCA accreditation guidelines, all applicable local, state and federal law
· Be deeply involved in creating and implementing RLR’s strategic plan with Senior Leadership and advisory board.
Experience and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Master’s degree preferred
· Minimum of 6 years in camp program and operations leadership position(s), preferably in a special needs camp environment.
· Demonstrated understanding of and compliance with ACA and CCCA accreditation standards and process
· Ability to quickly develop and foster a team environment among staff and volunteers.
· A strong Christ follower exhibiting spiritual, intellectual, emotional and social maturity.
· Demonstrated practical wisdom and spiritual sensitivity.
· Approachable, servant's attitude in working with youth and families.
· Effective public speaking in large or small group settings.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
The Director of Programming must possess exemplary interpersonal skills to facilitate effective communication with staff, volunteers, donors, participants, and participants’ parents. Responsibilities require a person with outstanding organizational skills, personal integrity, initiative, and the ability to facilitate a team environment working with volunteers. The Director of Programming must sign a Statement of Faith and uphold TTF and RLR policies, rules and standards.
Rising Light Ridge
AddressBear Creek Village, PA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?