We are looking to add an outpatient therapist to our team. We service adults and adolescents for all benefits payers. While providing individual, group and family therapy, the clinical therapist participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning by developing an annual comprehensive assessment and crisis intervention consultation. Must be able to provide Non-Intensive and Intensive Outpatient services.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides individual, group and family therapy.
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning.
- Develops an annual comprehensive psycho-social assessment.
- Provides crisis intervention to all members on your caseload
- Participates in agency-wide training programs and in-services.
- Participates in the peer-review process for the clinical therapist.
- Documents in the medical record according to requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Submits service activity logs, weekly and monthly schedules and time sheets clinical manager.
- Participates as a member of quality management committees .
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
Experience and Education
- Registered LPC or LCSW
- Master’s degree in Health and Human Services program or Ph.D. in psychology.
- Two to three years of experience working in community mental health.
- State license or registration to meet the requirements of a qualified mental health professional.
Depending On Experience